Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lawson

This is my new baby cousin, Lawson.... isnt he beautiful. I took these while he was still in the hospital, the day after he was born. I love babies - everything about them is so magical.

Look at that face.... couldnt you eat him up?!!
Love the peach fuzz....


I happened to catch him wrinkling his nose....

This boy was out like a light....










I am having a few internet troubles at the moment.... so please dont be too disappointed if you leave a comment and I dont respond right away.... if you need to get in touch with me, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I get to my email very quickly.....

1 comment:

HeyJules said...

Now those are some beautiful baby photos!!! Good work Addie!