Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, February 14, 2008

Melissa and Joe

As Ive said before, I love working with people who are in love.... they are always fun to be around and always really sweet to each other, so its a treat to get to be in that world, even for a little bit....

It also helps when they are young and gorgeous..... it usually means they will do whatever crazy things I ask....

like move an abandoned chair we found in an alley up against a random brick wall...


or climb trees....




I think we all had a good time though....I love this set...








and this one too....







I love a good sun-flare....





this one is my favorite....



No comments: