Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, February 4, 2008

Andrew & Michaela

You know how there are just people out there that are "good-'ol, down-home" people.... that would be this brother & sister and their family.... they made me feel so welcome, and this brother & sister were just so good.... and so easy to photograph - they just played and I hung out.... it doesnt get easier than that!






isnt she a doll?





even got a few with mom in there



This one is my favorite - you can just see how much they love each other

No comments: