Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Montgomery Family - Columbus Ms Photographer

Just as I promised... triplets in sailor suits. And they are the sweetest babies - you might recognize them from their previous session, but look how big theyve gotten - and all that hair! I just love spending time with them... each of their personalities is so different, but wonderful. Their older brother is sweet as pie too... :)Of course, when youve got some of the sweetest parents ever, you kinda already know how great the kids are going to turn out, right?!!





The boys....



The girls...The adults... A sweet moment...


Love Love Love this family pic!Crinkly nosed babies are the best!

This one kills me every time... :) And those eyes!



Such a gorgeous diva... :)

You can click on any of the pics to view them larger.


Montgomery family... yall are just plain awesome. You know I love hanging out with you and getting my camera on your sweet children- so much fun every single time! Cant wait to see how they grow up!


Whew... I am beyond busy... May is killing me, but its mostly all good. Want to get in on the action? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com


Dont forget... 20 comments and this family gets a sweet prize! (anonymous comments only count if they have a name and email address though)

No comments: