Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ellora

Ellora... isnt that the most magical princess name you've heard in a long time? And its so fitting. If you scroll down a few posts, you will see the session we did before she made her arrival. I predicted then a gorgeous baby... and I was right. So tiny at 2 weeks old.
Look at all that hair!

Love me some baby feet... too sweet.

I adore this one... look how much he loves the two girls in his life....


Grandparents!



We even caught a little smile... :)


I love this family.... thank you for letting me be there for some of those first precious moments... and to meet a few more of your family. All of you are so beautiful and gracious... made my job so easy.... thank you! I cant wait to see you again.
.
Have questions? I would love to hear from you... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets see what we can do.