Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, December 28, 2009

The Hoover Family

I love this family.... they are completely beautiful and oh my goodness gracious, unbelievably sweet. I must be doing something right when I get clients like this! I also must say this family is the perfect example of why you should always get your pictures done with a professional photographer instead of in a generic studio. A generic studio may seem cheaper at first, but it just cant capture who your family really is.... Get ready for a feast for your eyes!































































































































(click on the pics to view them bigger)
.
Hoover family, your family is so amazing. I cant thank you enough for the opportunity to spend part of an afternoon with yall. I hope you had as much fun as I did. And I hope you love the pics and much as I do!

No comments: