Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Valentines Week!

Valentines Day.... one of my most favorite holidays..... I am, after all, a romantic at heart! That's how I roll..... :)
Anyway, if you remember a few posts back, I started going soft on you and telling you about Valentines Day cards and how we no longer subscribe to the idea that you have to be generic and just like everyone else.... We always do photo Valentines cards.... they are so much more personal.... and they give me an excuse to go take pictures of my kids.... love it!
So I thought I would give you a few ideas for next year....






























































































































We had a hard time choosing.... and Daniel and I couldnt agree on favorites.... so we didnt.... we choose 3 for each one and will give an assortment.... who says they all have to be the same?
I hope you all have a wonderful week and Valentines Day! The weather is turning nice and I am starting to book for spring... dont wait in booking your appointment. Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to ask me any questions or to get yours down in the books!

No comments: