Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Amber

I did these Senior Pictures for Amber and we had such a good time.... She is gorgeous and with not a hint of teen attitude or angst - she was such a pleasure to work with....

It was quite the windy day that day, but we just pushed through and I think the pictures turned out wonderful....























this one was her mom's idea and I love it!


I love the easy-breezy look of this one


1 comment:

heatherclardy said...

You do such a fabulous job. I do want to set up a time to do some of Michaela. She has a few boo boos on her face right now, so maybe sometime in May would be great! Just shoot me an email and we will work something out.