Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, March 24, 2008

Allie and Ellie

This was one of the most fun families Ive had so far.... the parents were so cool with whatever, and the kids were just too sweet.... Both girls are so different - Allie definitely embodies that red hair of hers - fiesty and smart, and little Ellie is the baby - adorable and curious....

At the beginning, Allie decided that she didnt want her picture taken... at all.... her mom was worried about it, but I assured her that we would get something good out of her.... :)

how the day started off....


I got a few when she wasnt looking though


the weather was beautiful that day, so they let the kids go barefoot.... I love it!


Allie was pretty happy when they let her stick her feet in a small creek bed


this next set is just gorgeous.... I would absolutely hang these in a 4 panel black frame








arent they a pretty family?!


the mom is just gorgeous....






I love these - how all the colors bounce off the inside










4 comments:

HeyJules said...

Nice work Addie! I love the black and white fourpack. They are fantastic!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

thanks, Jules!

Lisa said...

Those are just GREAT. I am so impressed with your eye. You have such talent. Cool things you do.

Joe Marsh said...

We will treasure these pictures for a lifetime