Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Riley - Columbus MS Photographer

Well, you probably recognize Riley from this post and this post - I love this family! And I think you all know how much I love Halloween by now... so when Bonnie asked me about doing Riley's halloween costume party - I think I about fell out of my seat... so excited.

And seriously... My "job" is to take pictures of this little man - not work at all.
Of course, the whole family is gorgeous... :)


Getting the costume on for the party!One of my all time favorite pictures... if I had a studio, this would be a HUGE canvasI love these... :) And how cute is this cake?!!!Old school Capt America... yes! Actually loving all the little superheros running around.This is Batman's little brother... so cute!I cant thank the Hill family enough for everything that they are and have given of themselves. Im so grateful to have the most amazing clients in the world. :)


I still have a few spots left open for mini-sessions on Dec 3rd.... better get them now b/c this will probably be all I book before next year (I love being busy, thank you!). Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com so we can get it all figured out.


I seriously have a ton of new stuff to post, so keep coming back....


Also are there any reader questions that you would like to know - anything about me or photography... leave a question in the comments (or email me)... Id love to know what you are thinking!

No comments: