Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, September 11, 2009

Gabe turned 5!

My litte man turned 5 on August 13th. My first born.... when did I get old enough to have a 5 year old?! He sure knows how to make his mama happy though. Rarely does he let his mama take his picture - he's had 5 years with it in his face so he tries to avoid it as much as possible these days.... he always humors me for his birthday pics though... guess one time a year isnt so bad.... or maybe its the candy he was promised if he complied.... he he... :)




































































His only request was a few with his new spiderman shirt and red cowboy boots.... and how could I say no to that face.... I cant even tell you how much I love that boy!
.
I only have 2 slots left for the mini-shoots... so dont take to long to get yours booked... they are going fast! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to set up yours!

No comments: