Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, April 26, 2012

Austin - Columbus MS Photographer

This is another one of "my boys" - Ive watched this little man grow up - and grown up he has. Every time I see him, Im always amazed at how big he has gotten - which makes me look over at my own children and think "where does the time go?" - Werent they all just babies yesterday? Thanks for joining me on memory lane there for a minute... ok, now back to where we were... Austin... so handsomeI mean, look at this face!And how cute is his best friend, Jake?!!We got tired for a minute and had to rest... :)And seriously... how cute is the whole family.... yeah, awesome!Whew... gearing up for this weekend, its going to be a busy one, but Im excited... Those who know me, know that Im not happy unless Im busy s0 looks like a good weekend for me... :)

Market street is next week... super excited about that as well. Lots of fun photo stuff going on - Im so excited and I cant wait to show you pictures, but it will be awhile - oh well, you will just have to enjoy the rest of the in between stuff that I post... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets get your session set up.

No comments: