Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, November 12, 2009

Colin

You might recognize Colin from before in that gorgeous spiral staircase shot. I am so glad that I got to shoot his 1 year pics - has he grown up or what?! Still one of the cutest boys around - no doubt due to his oh-so-pretty parents (who just happen to be amazingly sweet as well).






































































































































See... told you the whole family is gorgeous! Thank you Wozniak family for letting me spend a little bit of time with your sweet little boy. He was so fun - and so were you! Hope you enjoy the pics!

No comments: